Monday, March 30, 2009

INDRAJAL PHANTOM : The Reign of Justice Part I, II, III

With the Elections comming on head, ....
(no, no, I am not starting political blogging like TCP :0) ),
I hope, there will be a"reign of Justice" as always has been with our great democractic people.
I scanned all of these for couple of hours, then cropped, and before posting, I saw to my aghast, I had no cover for part one....so called up ICC...Chandoba...arre yaar, i mean Sudhanshu!
and he sent me the cover happily.... so enjoy the Phantom story. also,

I have uploaded the ORIGINAL Daily ( D148 - The Return of Gooroo's Mob 9-14-81 to 1-16-82) with it, so you can all see the editing, Times people used to do before fitting it in given pages....Enjoy!









AND DON'T FORGET: I AM STILL PRINTING DAILIES AND SUNDAYS





Download mediafire links:



The reign of Justice III: http://www.mediafire.com/?miy3znyzmzg

D148 - The Return of Gooroo's Mob: http://www.mediafire.com/?ihhqeydfjdl

1 comment:

pattu said...

Dear Sameer,

These were earlier posted(justice 1,2&3) by Prabhat and scanned by Venkit earlier. Please check list unposted IJCs before scanning.
kudot for the effort anyway
pattu